Monday, July 12, 2010

it sounded good

Soooooooooo...I was reading some stuff about food this weekend. I came across an article with the 10 best things to do with Nutella.

Now, as you should know, I'm a HUGE fan of Nutella. I started using it very recently for pretty much everything. Sandwiches, dipping, frosting, scrubbing, cleaning, mailing, you know...everything.

One thing I never tried was putting a spoonful in my coffee! I don't know how I missed that! This article told me to do that. They said it would taste great!

It! Did! not. Which is really weird because it totally should. Instead, it just tasted kinda icky. So I made a new coffee and just snacked on the tub of Nutella separately. That was MUCH better. Nutella makes a pretty good breakfast. Not a pretty good coffee.

Now, I won't stop you from TRYING this, but you have been warned. Warn-ed!

I'm off to Nutella the sink.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: