Thursday, July 15, 2010

cow day

Today is Cow Appreciation Day!

To that I say, "What has a cow done for me lately?"

You may think a lot, but I'm not so sure. I don't really eat burgers and I don't drink milk. Not because I'm a vegetarian or anything. I just don't like them very much.

I do have a leather wallet that I bought about 12 years ago. It's a "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time" wallet. I got it from Nintendo. It's a good wallet. It has lasted a LONG time. I guess I appreciate that. I'm pretty sure it's made from cow. I don't know for sure, though.

Did you know that there is a zelda.com? I just found out! I haven't played a Zelda game in a long time. I used to love that game. I loved it so much that I bought a wallet about it!

Cows are cool, I guess. They do seem to like Shakespeare. So, they're cultured.

Anyway, hug a cow today. Unless that's dangerous. Then don't. I don't know if they have boundary issues or not. I do. If a cow wants to hug me, there may be a problem.

I'm off to cow town.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: