Wednesday, November 30, 2011

free trees are outside!

So I went for a run yesterday. And during my run, not one, but TWO people got free tree parts! I know! There are trees everywhere! They just sit there! No price tags or anything!

I ran in the woods and found a small "tree" on the ground. It's part of the pine tree family. I don't know exactly what kind it is, but I'm calling it an awesome fir.

It was a dangerous trip. Not one, not two, but THREE dogs barked at me while I was outside! That's, like, dangerous! One of the dogs was even on a leash! Scary!

But! I also saw some guy pulling a branch off a tree! Not a connected branch. One that broke off and was just hanging there. He ALSO sees that free tree-stuffs are everywhere!

We are smart shoppers.

I brought my 7-inches of awesome fir home and put it in a pot with some potting soil. I also bought some Miracle Gro sticks to put into it. I hope that keeps it alive. I put all 20 in there, so that should help.

I will decorate it with star wars ornaments, popcorn and lights.

I will put it on a high shelf so Santa can pile presents up under it. Because that is still technically under the tree!

I'm off to decorate my branch.

Enjoy Everything.

-DJ

No comments: